Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Plug...



Hey brothers and sisters...

I'm making a plug on behalf of one of my good friends.

Matthias Media is an incredible Christian publisher, based in Australia, that puts out quality biblical resources for churches. I've read their stuff, which includes topical bible studies, great resources for evangelism and kingdom building, and pastoral resources on everything from sexuality and parenting to addressing the threat of Islam. All of these are from a solid biblical position, yet they're also hands-on, practical, and down-to-earth. You can check out their website at www.matthiasmedia.com.au/usa.

Just recently, they've begun to distribute their stuff in the States, and my good friend Marty Sweeney is one of the guys who's heading up that effort. He's based right up in New Castle, PA, and he's got a small warehouse full of their resources. If you're at all interested, e-mail him at marty@matthiasmedia.com.au. Mention my name so he knows what a loyal friend I am!

Seriously, check it out!

Cheers..............

No comments: